As set forth in the organization's bylaws (article 6), membership in CSWA-S shall be by approval of the Board of Directors. Applicants meeting the below criteria are encouraged to apply.
(1) Written application for membership on forms prescribed by the Board of Directors.
(2) Advance payment of annual dues.
(3) The submission of names of at least two persons who only for you buy xenical online can adequately assess the applicant's proficiency in the practice of Clinical Social Work or related activity, and the satisfactory recommendation of the applicant by such persons.
Categories of Membership
(1) Full Membership shall be limited to those persons who meet one or more of the following criteria:
(a) Licensure as a Clinical Social Worker.
(b) Membership in the Academy of Certified Social Workers of the National Association of Social Workers; or similar membership in such commensurate organization as may be determined by the Board of Directors.
(c) At least two years of practice or supervised clinical work experience after graduation from a graduate school of social work accredited by the Council of Social Work Education, or commensurate requirement as may be determined by the Board of Directors.
(2) Associate Membership shall be granted to persons enrolled in or graduated from an accredited graduate school of social work, or related activity as may be determined by the Board or Directors; working within a clinical setting; and working toward the achievement of Full Membership.
(3) Honorary Membership shall be granted by the Board of Directors or the General Membership without application to those persons in the community, whether active in the practice of social work or not, who, in the judgment of the Board of Directors or the General Membership, have made substantial contributions and who show consistent interest in the enhancement of clinical social work practice. Honorary Members shall not pay dues to the Association and shall have no vote.
(4) Student Membership shall be granted to persons enrolled in a Social Work Program or related field of study as may be determined by the Board of Directors. Upon graduation or other completion or termination of such program by the Student Member this status shall terminate; and such person, if qualified, shall be allowed to apply for Membership under another applicable Membership class.